Iced Mango Soufflé
|5 Egg |
1 cup + 2 tbsps Caster sugar
2 cups Cream
1/2 cup Mango pulp
Ripe mango cubes for garnish
1. Take three whole eggs and two yolks in a thick bottomed pan.
2. Add caster sugar in and mix with a whisker.
3. Place it on a double boiler and cook, stirring continuously with a wooden spoon on low
heat until thick and foamy.
4. Remove bowl from heat and continue to whisk until completely cool.
5. Whip one and a half cups of cream till it forms soft peaks.
6. Mix in mango pulp.
7. Gently fold the cream and mango pulp mixture into the egg mixture.
8. Transfer into a prepared soufflé dish or individual ramekins and freeze overnight.
9. Whip the remaining cream with two tablespoons of caster sugar till stiff.
10. Transfer into a piping bag with a star nozzle.
11. Pipe rosettes on the top of the soufflé and serve garnished with mango slices.
Source : User Contributed at Tarla Dalal