1. Sieve the flour properly.
2. Put the sugar and yeast in 1 teacup of warm water and mix till the yeast dissolves.
4. Put this liquid along with the curds, ghee and salt to the flour and make soft dough by using some more warm water.
5. Knead the dough for at least 6 to 7 minutes.
6. Keep the dough under a wet cloth for 30 minutes. Knead again for 1 minute.
7. Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing properly.
8. Divide the dough into 20 small parts and shape into naans.
10. Seal the edges and roll into oblong shape to any other shape whichever you like.
11. Grease a pressure cooker very lightly with oil.
13. Take each naan, apply a little water on one side and stick the wet side around the inside of the pressure cooker till brown spots appear.
15. Take out and apply butter.
16. Ready to serve.