Preparation Time : 5 min
Cooking Time : 10 min
Serves / Makes : 4
slice bread 1 packet
green peas 100gms
chopped green chillies 2
mustard seeds 1/2 spoon
jeera 1/2 spoon
oil 1 large spoon
salt and sugar as per taste.
1. Cut bread slices into tiny squares of .5 mm (approx).
2. In a kadai take oil and put mutard seeds.when they crackle add jeera,
green chillies,curry leaves, and hing.
3. Then add green peas and turmeric. cover and cook till peas are boiled.
4. Then add bread and mix well.
5. Add salt and sugar as per taste and then squeeze a few lemon drops on top.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves end coconut.
Can also add other vegetables like carrot,tomato,capsicum as per children's liking.