Sweet and Sour Fish
A white pomfret,
Half the onion half,
salt oil (soybean oil or flax seed oil),
chopped garlic and
1. Chop the cucumber, onion and tomato into pieces.
2. Cut the fish into pieces, and put into the egg white with the soy sauce, salt, sugar and a little cooking wine. The cooking wine can also not be put in. Let the fish be submerged for 30 minutes.
3. Make the fish stained with starch. After the pan is heat enough, put into the fish pieces and fry until they turn to be golden color. Filter the oil and stand-by.
4. Pour some oil into the pan; when it is heat, put into soy sauce, chili sauce, sugar and then add cucumbers, onions and chopped garlic. Please notice the placed order here. Saute them for a moment; and then add some water and thicken by means of starch.
5. This time, put the fish and tomato stir and fry them until the fish's color is up. If you like, you can also sprinkle with a little sesame. It will be more fragrant.
Source : DSDG