SERVINGS : 12
1704 g potatoes, sliced
225 g sliced bacon
455 g processed American cheese,
sliced 0.5 onion, chopped
235 ml mayonnaise
salt and pepper to taste
35 g black olives, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2. Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish.
3. Put sliced potatoes into a large pot, and fill with enough water to cover.
4. Bring to a boil, and cook until tender but still firm, about 10 minutes. Drain, and set aside.
5. At the same time, place bacon in a large deep skillet.
6. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly browned. Remove to paper towels to drain.
7. In a large bowl, stir together the potatoes, cheese, onion, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
8. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Crumble bacon over the top, and sprinkle with olives.
9. Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, until golden brown.
Source & Image Copyright : Allrecipes