LEMON PEACH PUDDING RECIPE
1 Tin Peach
1 packet Lemon Jelly
2 cup Cream
2 tblsp Sugar
1. Dissolve the lemon jelly in 2 cups of boiled water
2. Powder the sugar and sequeeze out the lemon juice.
3. Take out the peaches and cut into small pieces.
4. In a bowl spread few peaches and then spread some jelly and let it set in the fridge.
5. Keep the rest of the jelly in the fridge to set.
6. Beat the cream smooth.
7. Mix lemon juice, sugar, 1 cup cream, jelly and few peach pieces.
8. Now take the bowl out of the refrigerator and spread this mixture on the jelly.
9. Place it in the fridge again to set.
10. When it is fully set garnish with cream and peach pieces.
Courtesy : Indian Food Forever