Spicy Reshmi Kebab
800 gm Boneless chicken
1/3 cup Fresh yoghurt
1/3 cup Almonds
1½ tbsp Garlic paste
¾ tbsp Ginger paste
¾ cup Fresh coriander leaves
½ tsp Lemon juice
Salt to taste
1 tbsp cooking oil
1. Clean and cut the chicken into cubes.
2. Peel the skins of almonds after soaking in hot water for 15 minutes.
3. Combine the peeled almonds, coriander, onion, ginger and garlic pastes and grind to form a smooth paste.
4. Add the salt, the lemon juice and mix well.
5. Mix the above paste with yoghurt and add the chicken pieces, mix well to coat all the pieces.
6. Cover and marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
7. Place the marinated chicken pieces on skewers by applying oil and grill for 15 minutes.
8. When the chicken becomes tender, remove from the skewers.
Source : Sulekha