|Indian Breakfast Recipe - Fodani bhat|
Cooking Time : 5 min
Rice which is left after your lunch/dinner,
Onion - 1 (finely chopped),
Green Chilly (hari mirch) - 2/3,
Tomato - 1/2,
Chilly Powder (Garam masala) 1 tabspoon,
Pinch of red chili powder,
Salt as need,
Mustard Seeds (Rai),
|1. Add Salt to the Rice and mix well.|
2. Heat the oil and add some mustard seeds.
3. On the crackling sound of mustard seeds, add asafoetida.
4. Add finely chopped onion, Green Chilli, Tomato, Chilly Powder and Red chili powder.
5. When the onion get reddish and slightly soft, add rice.
6. Mix well and fry the mixture for around 5 min.
7. Garnish with coriender.
|User Comments & Tips|
|Serve hot in a dish and add lemon over it.|
1 kg raw Mangoes (Aam)
150 grams Salt (Namak)
30 grams Red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)
3 teaspoons fenugreek seeds
6 teaspoons aniseed
15 grams Onions seeds (Kalonji)
7 grams Turmeric (Haldi)
2 1/2 cups Mustard Oil (Sarson Ka Tel)