Preparation Time : 5
Cooking Time : 15
2 cups choley chana,
5 tbs.grated coconut,
2 tbs. small pieces chilli,
2 tbs. oil,
1 tbs.mustard seed,
2 tbs.udad dal,
4-5 curry leaves
1. First choley chana should be keep in water for overnight.
2. Boil that chana with salt in pressure cooker.
3. Take out chana and keep aside for while.
4. Now keep pan on gas, add 2 tbs. oil then add curry leaves, udad dal and mustard seed.
5. When udal dal becomes brown,add chana.
6. Then add some salt per taste and drops of lemon juice.
7. At last just add coconut on chana.
8. Heathy salad is ready. Enjoy!
Courtesy : User Contributed at Tarla Dalal