|Corn Chilli Cheese Sandwich|
Cooking Time : 5 mins
Serves / Makes : 2
|-8 bran / brown bread slices|
-200 gm American corn kernels
-2 medium-sized potatoes
-1/4 small bunch fresh coriander leaves
-3-4 green chillies
-2 flakes garlic ground to a paste
-1/4 tsp black pepper powder
-1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp chaat masala
-Salt to taste
-200 g cottage cheese sliced into 4
- 1 tsp oil
1. Boil corn kernels in one and a half cups of water till tender. Drain.
2. Grind half of them to a coarse paste.
3. Boil, peel and mash potatoes.
4. Clean wash and chop coriander leaves.
5. Remove stems, wash and finely chop green chillies
6. Sprinkle paneer slices with chaat masala and keep aside.
7. In a frying pan heat oil, saute garlic paste till the raw smell goes off.
8. Add mashed potatoes,corn paste, chopped green chillies, salt, pepper. Make 4 parts.
9. On 4 slices of bread spread the above paste and top with paneer slice, cover with remaining bread slices
10. Grill till bread is toated or toast in a sandwich maker.
11. Serve hot with Green Chutney.
Its healthy and low calorie too !
Courtesy : User Contributed at Tarla Dalal
11/4 cup soaked overnight Lima Beans
2 medium sized boiled, peeled and mashed Potato (Aloo)
1 tsp Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
1 tsp Cayenne Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala
4 tsp Flour
5 tblsp Oil