1 cup coriander leaves chopped
2 tomatoes finely chopped
8 cloves garlic
2 green chillies chopped
1 tsp methi seeds
1 tsp coriander powder
A pinch turmeric powder
Salt To Taste
Oil as required.
Whole yellow lentils are split to obtain moong dal. They are extremely easy to cook, need little soaking and are easy to digest. The whole moong beans and split ones are quite different and seldom interchangeable.Ingredients :
Note : Other sprouted lentils can also be used in place of moong.
Source : Indian Food Forever
|Pickle Recipe of India - Lime Pickle (Achaar)|
Cooking Time : 10min
Serves / Makes : 2-4
|Lime - 4|
Cumin seed powder - 2 tablespoon
Sugar - 2 small bowls
Pepper powder - 2 tablespoon
Garlic - 8-10 pieces
Boiled water(after boiling chill it) - 4-5 tablespoon
Salt - as per taste
1. First boil the lime in a cooker for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. After cooling the cooker, remove all the seeds from lime.
3. Take these lime in one bowl,in that you can add cumin powder,then pepper powder,garlic,salt,sugar,and last boiled water.
4. Crush all the mixture in mixer grinder, make it like a paste.
5. Then take this paste in pan add again boiled water, and boiled this paste for some time.
6. Cool it for some time. Lime sauce is ready.
Tip : you can not use this sauce immediately.You can keep this sauce in a fridge for 2-3 days.