Cauliflower - 3 cups (in flowerets) Peeled
2 cups Oil
4 tablespoons Coriander leaves
1 tablespoon Rasam powder
2 teaspoon Cummin seeds
1 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Sugar
1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Hing powder
1/4 teaspoon Onion
2 Green chillies
1. Chop all vegetables.
2. Heat three tablespoons oil in a kadai, add the cummin seeds and hing powder.
3. When the cummin seeds splutter add the onions, capsicum, green chillies and ginger into the hot oil and fry till the onion turns golden.
4. Add tomatoes and fry till it becomes mushy.
5. Add cauliflower, potatoes and turmeric powder, fry a bit, add salt, sugar and quarter cup of water.
6. Cover and cook till the vegetables are cooked and the curry is dry.
7. Add the rasam powder, coriander leaves and the remaining one tablespoon of oil-fry till you get a lovely aroma.
8. Remove and serve piping hot with rotis or rice. (Plain potato curry can also be made the same way).