APPLE RAISIN CAKE RECIPE
3 cup Flour (no sifted)
2 cup Sugar
1 cup Mayonnaise
1/3 cup Milk
2 tsp Baking Soda
1 1/2 tsp ground Cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground Nutmeg
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp ground Cloves
3 cup Apples (chopped and peeled)
1 cup Raisins (seedless)
1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped coarsely)
2 cup sweetened whipped Cream with Cinnamon (for frosting and filling)
1. Flour and grease 2 baking pans.
2. Mix flour, sugar, mayonnaise, milk, eggs, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves with a mixer for about 2 minutes.
3. Scrap bowl frequently.
4. Combine in apples, raisins and walnuts. Stir well.
6. Spoon batter into pans.
7. Bake it at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Let it cool in pans for about 10 minutes.
8. Remove from pan. Let cool completely.
9. Frost and fill with the whipped cream.
Source : Indian Food Forever